February 8, 2009

i am not alone!

I felt much better initially after reading this blog. Then I read some of the comments section. I don't know which disturbs me more--that seeming educated people are insisting Twilight is the best thing ever or the level of utter stupidity illustrated by the rest of the Twilight fans. (And I accidentally read a spoiler! Geez!) I read a random sampling of the replies from Twilight fans and it only served to confuse me more. Is this all part of an elaborate prank where my friends got together and wrote fake versions of each of the books just to terrorize me? It somehow seems as though all of those people read a completely different book than I did, one that was well-written and action-packed and full of romanticality. I am now wondering, are these books popular in other countries? Well anyway, I could sit all day and screw up my face as I try to figure out what it is that I am missing, but I shant. Read that blog.

No comments: