June 14, 2009

General Cornwall Tanner, Part Deux

I'd like to let you all in on a little secret... I once wrote a blog about a particular episode of Full House I was watching and named it "General Cornwall Tanner". Well, it was a good decision in the end because most of the random traffic this blog gets is from people searching "General Cornwall Tanner". Go ahead, google it. I'm number one! Of course, these people never stay long.

Fear not, weary travelers searching for the good General. I assume a picture of the portrait of him is what you seek (as surely no one thinks he is a real person...right?) so as soon as I happen upon that episode again, I plan to take a screen shot and post it here. I feel its my civic duty at this point.

1 comment:

Beefy Muchacho said...

Even better than your blog being first when you google "General Cornwall Tanner", but if you Google IMAGE it, you're 3rd.