June 16, 2009

my brains rotting out

Of everything I read, of everything I try to learn about, the one thing that is really effortless is Disney. Somehow I retain all the fun facts that I read. I read so many nonfiction books trying to increase my knowledge of science and history, but my brain is like a sieve when it comes to these facts. Gimme a Disney book, though, and it all stays up there. The only thing I have trouble with is names.

This would really come in handy if there was some sort of Disney-related degree. If I were to create such a degree, I'd definitely call it something awesome. Like Disnetics.

In other news, my mom didn't email me back all day. The nerve of that woman! I asked her a question! A QUESTION!!!

My DVR is an exceedingly bleak affair right now and I really just want to watch TV all night and go to bed early. I went out last night, which I'm really not accustomed to doing, and we stayed out til midders which is very late indeed for me when I have to work the next day. To put it simply, "Last night drinky, today no thinky".

There are some kids in my peripheral and they're not being watched in the least and I'm just waiting for something bad to happen. They're messing around on this little bench and fighting over who gets to sit there. Where is their mother?? So many orphans in this place. We have orphans often. Anybody? Gilbert and Sullivan? No? Ok. See ya later.

No comments: