November 19, 2009

in which there is, perhaps, tmi

Its that time again. I haven't got a tale to tell, so here are some rolling thoughts as I check out the latest news (as I am working). For the record, I have been alone for a very long time, so I thought it was safe to let one go, and then customers came in, and they left very quickly. And its kind of funny. But not very ladylike.

My issue with giving KSM a trial is that we didn't follow our own fucking laws so how can we win such a trial? I don't know, I need someone smarter to ask questions about this. I happened to catch them talking about it on Joy Behar last night. I've never watched her show before, but it seemed really inane and I am no smarter than I was before I flipped to channel 10. Come on, NPR. I need you to come through here. I like Julie Andrews as much as the next gal, but I'd rather get this all hashed out.

Like, seriously, Julie Andrews is doing a cow voice right now.

Here's a weird one--I've noticed recently that I flatten my tongue to the back of my bottom teeth. Sort of bend it down and press it against them. I do it when I'm falling asleep and now I've noticed myself doing it idly. And it feels weird and I wanna stop. Is this a symptom of some lethal underlying illness? I'll never know.

Why won't AT&T just face the fact that their coverage sucks? It does! Everything about AT&T sucks. Quit crying and fix it or face the consequences.

Oh my god... Oh my giddy god... Palin/Beck 2012?? Oh please, yes. They can't win, right? Its safe, right? It would just be funny, right?? Although I saw a rather unnerving channel 12 poll the other night..Granted it wasn't closed for another hour when I saw it but the question was, "Who is more qualified to run for President, Palin or Clinton?" And Palin was WINNING. Not by a lot but still. Cincinnati, you suck. It didn't even say "Who would you vote for?" It asked who was more QUALIFIED. That doesn't even need to be asked, really.

Okie dokie, well, my replacement is here, so that's all for today. I shall try to write more in hopes that someday someone will read it. Good day.

1 comment:

djphob said...

Three years later.. Still doing that shir with my tongue. Does that make me a psychopath?