November 12, 2009

Random unconnected thoughts.

The Great Internet War of 2009 is, for the moment, over. And I am the victor. So I bring this blog straight at you! WHAM.

I have an odd fascination with men's butts. They're just so varied and sometimes hard to understand. And when you see a really good one, you just can't look away. Its like a special treasure.

There is a tiny tooth looking just delighted and awestruck with googly eyes sitting in a green lounge chair. These sort of things tend to happen around here.

I feel like Windows is ridiculously out of touch if they think the "look and feel" of a Mac is what drives users to switch over. Its the utter frustration only Windows can cause that does it.

Is it possible for everyone to be rich? And still have a hierarchy. Like, if the poor people were rich then they could buy more and the rich people would be even richer. But what would give? Cost of living would rise so the poor rich would be poor poor again?

I cannot read comment sections. They make me too angry. I don't think irrationally, really. But is it worth becoming enraged each day? It seems fun at first but its really exhausting. I think the woman talking about the "horrors of marijuana withdrawal" was the real last straw for me.

They have found that dyslexic kids may have trouble focusing on a teacher's voice amidst all the other noises in a classroom. I have trouble focusing on someone's voice amidst all the thoughts in my head. And all the words coming out of my mouth. And then there's the whole thing where you have to, like, take the noises coming out of a person's mouth and seperate them into words and then figure out what the words were. Listening to others is so very complicated.

Dr. Michael Reinstein was given nearly $500k from AstraZeneca as he conducted research on Seroquel. This is such a stunning example of why health care should have nothing to do with profits. It becomes not at all about people's health and all about stuffing your bank account. Its really sickening the amount of people in the world who will do anything for a buck. Well, a whole bunch of bucks. I really don't understand how they live with themselves, truly. Does the money justify that sort of behavior to people or do they just go so far into denial that they don't even realize how villainous they've become? I suppose its the latter, as everyone is saying they didn't do anything wrong and it didn't effect the research and blah blah. It just makes me so very, very uncomfortable.

Is it just me or does it seem like Fox News is correcting itself now where it never used to before? Methinks they are not the mavericks they acted like they were a few weeks ago. But then Murdoch's out there running his mouth, so maybe not.

I am really enjoying the firing of Prof. David Nutt being referred to as "Nutt sacking". I'm not entirely sure if its on purpose or not, but well played if so.

I think the fact that this girl is wearing Britney Spears perfume sort of ruins the image she appears to be striving for. I should tell her I know her secret.

Wouldn't it be kind of exciting if the world ended? Everyone talks about it like it would be a bad thing.

You gotta hand it to the AMA, they've really been pleasing me lately. First supporting health care reform and now calling for a "review" of marijuana prohibition. Keep up the good work, guys!
I am glad that Leno is getting bad ratings. This is due to his show sucking. I feel like a fool for even getting inexplicably excited and thinking it would be good. How wrong I was. The only thing worth watching is Headlines. And the headlines are funny, Leno does not enhance them in the least. Sorry, Jay. You lose. We need a fresh face, not the same old crapola.

Whoever put the bouncy balls near all of the glass bottles is proving my case about why I should be in charge of everything ever. And with that I am off. Ta.

No comments: